Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer Films!

Let me just begin by saying I am NOT a girl that looks forward for movies to be released. I choose which movies to go see based on what is in theaters or what I've heard is worth seeing most times. But yesterday, a good friend of mine showed me two movie trailers and oooh boy am I excited!

First is the movie TED. From the makers of Family guy, starring Mila Kunis, Marky Mark Wahlberg, and Seth MacFarlane. At first, it looks like a sweet, sticky, romantic comedy just what I am tired of seeing, but then, holy shit, AN ANIMATED TALKING BEAR WINGMAN? FOR MARKY MARK WAHLBERG? That is all I am going to say. I'll leave you all for the trailer to decide how HILARIOUSLY AWESOME this movie looks!


The second film set to be released that I am super pumped for is God Bless America. Essentially, from what I understand, this guy is diagnosed with a brain tumor and realizes how sick of everybody's bullshit he is. So, what does he do? He just kills everybody that makes America a bad place, all with the help of a gun wielding 13 year old (or so?). Once again, all I'm going to say. Watch the trailer, epic. 


Ted is set to be released on July 13, 2012
God Bless America is set to be released on May 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment