Friday, March 16, 2012

Tuesday's Post!...Three days late

As many of you know, earlier this week all of Boston decided to catch on fire. And by all of Boston I mean the main transformer for all of Back Bay, Fenway, and Kenmore. So, what does that mean for me? No electricity. No Television. No internet. Spring break!...? I thought I didn’t sign up to go on an ASB for a reason, little did I know I would be roughing it in the city. So, with 5 hours and 10 minutes of battery life left, I watched a movie I already had on DVD...Clueless.
Clueless is one of the least valued movies of our time. I’m telling you. They all wear these big hats, have crazy names, live in huge mansions, and talk with Valley Girl accents. Cher and Dion change their teachers love life to get themselves a good grade, all while Cher falls in love with her step-step-step brother or whatever. How typical teenage RomCom can you get? It’s GREAT!
And, Who didn't love Brittany Murphy? RIP, brit. This is what my spring break should have been like!


No comments:

Post a Comment